Between our Community Management team and Resource Coordinators residents have a support system dedicated to providing the affordable housing they need, while empowering them to achieve self-sufficiency.
Our team helps residents be successful by connecting them to:
- Mental health providers
- Medical and Dental health providers
- Temporary Aid for Needy Families (TANF), Food Stamps, Social Security, and Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Substance or Family Counseling
- Job training
- Educational classes or GED classes
- Adult Mentorships
- Local worship centers
Onsite Services include (available to all PIH residents):
- Colonial Commons – donated household products, cleaning supplies, and hygiene products that are available to residents who have earned credits through tasks preformed on the properties. Located at Colonial Park.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA) – Held at Gladstone Apartments, Blue Triangle, Linwood Manor, and Colonial Park.
- Coffee in the Community – the ability for residents to socialize with their neighbors while creating a sense of community. Held at Crown Pointe, Gladstone and Colonial Park.
- Life Skills Activities – Helping residents learn skills needed to maintain a stable living environment.
- Community Social Activities – Community-building social activities like Resident Council, bingo, book club, crafting, sporting events, BBQs, etc.
- Children’s Multimedia Center – access to books and state-of-the-art technology for the children and grandchildren of residents. Located at Colonial Park.
- Gennesaret Free Clinic – Dental services provided. Located at the Blue Triangle
Community Resources can be found by searching the extensive database of Connect2Help or by calling 2-1-1. Their database of local and statewide resources connect people who need human services and those who provide them. They offer eligibility information, what to expect and information on what documentation is necessary when applying for help.