Did you know that you can donate items, materials, or professional services that would otherwise be an expense for Partners?
Whether it be a donation of you time, supplies through our wish list, an item for a fundraising effort, or another helpful contribution, your giving is the means by which we fulfill our mission. We appreciate donations in all forms, as do the residents of our community. Donations made will be eligible for a tax deduction equivalent to the fair market value of the corresponding good or service.
If you have any questions or would like to make an in-kind donation, please contact Cindy Tow by phone at 317-633-1861, x111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of items needed:
For those residents who come to us with nothing, they need everything a person would have when moving into a new apartment, including:
• Furniture (Beds, dressers, tables, chairs)
• Linens (Sheets, towels, blankets, pillows)
• Kitchenware (Pots, pans, dishes, cups, utensils, Tupperware)
• Disposable items (garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper, Ziploc bags)
With low or no income, many of our residents have difficulty purchasing basic supplies, especially when they are not covered by food stamps.
• Cleaning Supplies
• Diapers & Formula
• Food (we keep small emergency food pantries at most of our buildings)
We want our residents to feel like they live in a community when they move onto one of our properties. Most of our properties have community rooms where residents can socialize.
• Coffee supplies (ground coffee, coffee cups, sugar, creamer)
• Board games
• Craft supplies
• Microwave popcorn