Blue Triangle Residence Hall
Indianapolis, IN 46204
96 single-room units with share kitchen and bath facilities
The Blue Triangle Residence Hall was built in 1924 for the Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA). Designed by Preston Rubush and Edgar Hunter of the architecture firm Jungclaus, William & Company, the hall served as a dormitory until the 1970s. It was left vacant for 27 years until Partners in Housing acquired the property. It was restored and reopened in December 1998.
1-month lease minimum
Annual renewals/recertification required
Located Downtown and near the Indianapolis Marion County Public Library - Central Location.
Within walking distance of local restaurants, schools, and has BikeShare Indy bike hub close by.